Monday, November 26, 2012



                                                                     Our World

The end of you was the end of my World
And I had to start a new one
I find myself going places and talking to strangers about how much I miss you


Oh my darling, how I miss you
How I feel the breeze now reminds me of how it was all those months ago
When whispers up the stairs were our beginning to sultry nights
Only the moon shining in from your open window saw our passion
I piqued your pride all over again
Please don’t barricade me, keep me from loving you like I can
I was lost yet I know I have grown warm and pure
Like summer leaves on the first day of autumn 
My hands on your face and your lips on my chest
Your eyes staring through me and forgetting any sort of regret
I walk through these streets and carry your heart with me
For you and I were perfect
For you and I were perfect once.

No comments:

Post a Comment