Saturday, October 19, 2013

Rainmaker


Oscillate with me
Tell me you love me and in the same breath let me go
In silver smiles the stillness sends us floating 
We could evaporate my love, we could be swallowed by the depths of the sea 
Glitter pours onto you
Onto me
And the happiness we always knew we had 
Again sends us floating
I watched you on the boat and I waved
Like the sweet song we used to know
The one I played for you up the mountain
When our mornings were fresh  
You are my rainmaker
You are the enticing flavor on my lips 
You are the piano below my fingertips 
But for another existence this now is our truth 
And I was born with the wind
To ignite your fire
Still there is a shimmer
An honest attempt at hanging another picture
Of love
I gave you my dreamcatcher and you tossed it
Into the sparkling grey ocean and it disappeared like the sunset
That one sunset
Remember it always when you return to that picture
When you look at my face
Remember
That you once told me
You never wanted to kiss
Anyone else
But me

No comments:

Post a Comment