Thursday, November 28, 2013

Cue Sight excerpt


   I have spoken words you haven’t thought of yet. I ask to cover your eyes and I make you cover mine. I listen to volumes upon volumes of the endless information you retain and there are moments of progression but then the tune fades and everything falls off. It was your hair I think. It was like you just got out of the shower but you weren’t clean at all. I fooled you...for once. There are only moments when the rain is on its way. I am a song in the night, I am a frightened novel that you carry with you when you want to be seen. You are a land I want to recall from a past life. Ever since I asked you about that town you once lived in you would smile at me like I lived there with you. I could only love you once. I could only love you once...

No comments:

Post a Comment