Thursday, September 12, 2013

 
                                                                      Difference


Settle with grey skies
Dead clouds
Restless emotions
Scattered lives finally awaken
Like ivy on a stone wall you saw in 
Adolescence
I slept like it mattered
I slept in that doorway 
I gave in to my wandering 
Is my existence a sailboat?
Go on that roof to write
Go to a thousand places before the clock pivots
Dream it and sing it a lullaby  
Across the ocean a year passes and we sank
You taught me how to cry
I inhale smoke and let it rip until it can touch the other side of me
Unattainable landslides that will soon be attainable
A myriad of multicolored leaves
Every shade of green
All the facets that surround the soil to make them a golden Heaven on Earth
Find your wound and you’ll find your purpose
Let go of the human air
To possess the tragic story that will save us all 

No comments:

Post a Comment